HELLO YOU! ♥ THIS FOOLPROOF HEALTHY CRANBERRY ORANGE COOKIES RECIPE MAKES 20- 25 IRRESISTIBLE, DELICIOUS, CHEWY COOKIES! RECIPE + VIDEO
Yarssssss! Orange and cranberry cookies!!!! Seriously, it just doesn’t get more fruity, floral and festive with these cookies. Definitely in my top ten favorite cookie flavours. And I’m excited to share this wonderful healthy cranberry orange cookies recipe with you! ♥
When I do make these health cranberry orange cookies, I don’t usually make one batch, I make two or three batches and spread the love to everyone! I would take them to work and they will be gone in 3..2..1.. poof they magically disappear♥. Always a good sign!
I also made a step-by-step video (scroll down↓) showing how these cookies are done ♥
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup organic cane sugar
1/2 cup organic brown sugar
1 grated zest of an orange
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon celtic salt
1 cup cranberries (soaked n hot water)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg until well blended.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon orange zest and 2 tablespoons orange juice.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the orange mixture.
- Mix in cranberries and if using, walnuts, until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Cookies should be spaced at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, 3 tablespoons orange juice and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Spread over the tops of cooled cookies. Let stand until set