Do you ever make a bunch of cookies and then remember that you’re on a diet? :0 owh gosh. Well if your answer is yes, these 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies are just for you!
And I’m not kidding! I have a tendency to forget that I’m on a diet, head straight to the kitchen after class and whip up a batch of comfort cookies. Am I insane or are there other cookie comfort people out there?!?
So… I know, these 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies aren’t the prettiest of the lot. But I promise you that there is some perfection in this imperfect cookie too. These 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies are the perfect comfort, made to be eaten in nothing but pajamas and in the warmth of your home. Better yet… to be shared with the people in it.
Can anything be more perfect than that?
These 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies are chewy, nutty, they are so simple to put together! They are butterless and only require 1/4 cup of vegetable oil and just a single cup flour!
Anyways, I’ve gotta get back to swimming in work so imma cut this monolog short and give the recipe straight to you!
Ingredients for: 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup PB2
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 tablespoon water
Instructions for: 88cal Chewy PB2 Cookies
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees f or 175c
- In a mixing bowl combine the oil, peanut butter, egg, egg yolk water, and mix well till all combined.
- Then add in all the other ingredients apart from the all-purpose flour and mix well till fully combined.
- Lastly, add the flour and mix well again. It should be a slightly crumbly cookie dough (don’t worry, it’s meant to be like so!)
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough, shape them into balls and flatten them onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12- 15 mins till they are puffy and slightly browned at the edges
- Let them rest for 5 mins before enjoying them!
- I made 19 cookies in total and it’s 88cal per cookie!